Sincerely,
Admin - Zeldaman

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pkmn RP

Please log in or Register, thank you.
Sincerely,
Admin - Zeldaman

Pkmn RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon is awesome

3 posters

The Olive city Steel Gym: Earn the Mineral badge!

Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Zelda

Male
    Number of posts : 3016
    banning chart :
    The Olive city Steel Gym: Earn the Mineral badge! - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Olive city Steel Gym: Earn the Mineral badge! - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-21

The Olive city Steel Gym: Earn the Mineral badge! - Page 6 Empty Re: The Olive city Steel Gym: Earn the Mineral badge!

Post by Rasher204 Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:09 pm

"thats not my problem..." began Mariah unhappy to see this guy again so soon, Gene ad a facial expression which conveyed quite simply the message 'what are you doing here?' as clear as day. Their was a long silence marked only by the growing, quite palatable hostility "but.... I assume that I cant be expected to let some one kill you, I wold be in trouble if they found out that I did nothing and knew..." it was hard to tell if she got his hint or not
    PorcupineMan
    PorcupineMan
    7 sages
    7 sages

Number of posts : 603
    banning chart :
    The Olive city Steel Gym: Earn the Mineral badge! - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Olive city Steel Gym: Earn the Mineral badge! - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-22

The Olive city Steel Gym: Earn the Mineral badge! - Page 6 Empty Re: The Olive city Steel Gym: Earn the Mineral badge!

Post by PorcupineMan Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:58 pm

"It is in fact your problem as a law abiding citizen, you are supposed to alert the cops. But anyways, thank you..." Chad said, and then he explained himself, "I wanted to explain to you someone robbed the gym. I don't know what they took, but they took something. If only one thing, they took the badge you tried to give me. I feel that it would be my civil duty to report that your property had been stolen." Chad took a breath and then continued, "and I just tape recorded what you said, so if you refuse to help me, I will send it to the cops." Chad said, while flashing the tape recorder.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Zelda

Male
    banning chart :

Post by Rasher204 Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:43 pm

"your still mad about earlier right?" she groaned a little "why cant anyone READ SIGNS?!?" she said pointing to the "enter at the risk of your own life" sign "anyway sense my gym has NO rules in it STEALING the badge is allowed! Heck, if that guy got past the TURRETS and took it with out my noting I'd say he EARNED it, and what about YOU huh? Yeah he stole it but YOU watched him! So go ahead and call the police, go ahead and tell them that you allowed YOUR new badge that I gave you to be stolen and that someone tried to kill you in a place CLEARLY warning you that entering is at the risk of your own life! Just leave me ALONE!!!" this argument was getting annoying. "now you've done it..." Gene said sort of quietly "all you trainers are the SAME! all you say you wanna do is fight but do you know what fighting is about? Fighting keeps you alive when someone is trying to END you! Live in your little world all you want but don't think for one second that I will let you give me orders!" she slammed the door behind her as she left
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    Azureflame Alchemist
    Azureflame Alchemist

Male
    Number of posts : 1615
    banning chart :

Post by keymaster of souls Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:34 pm

PorcupineMan wrote:Chad said, while flashing the tape recorder.
    ((did he pull the tape recorder out of his rear? his sheet says nothing...))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Zelda

Male
    banning chart :

Post by Rasher204 Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:42 pm

((by that logic Mariah pulled the knives out of her vage..... which she didnt, Im fine with it key, really))
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    Azureflame Alchemist
    Azureflame Alchemist

Male
    banning chart :

Post by keymaster of souls Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:55 pm

((sorry, I just thought it was a little random.))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Zelda

Male
    banning chart :

Post by Rasher204 Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:26 pm

Rasher204 wrote:"your still mad about earlier right?" she groaned a little "why cant anyone READ SIGNS?!?" she said pointing to the "enter at the risk of your own life" sign "anyway sense my gym has NO rules in it STEALING the badge is allowed! Heck, if that guy got past the TURRETS and took it with out my noting I'd say he EARNED it, and what about YOU huh? Yeah he stole it but YOU watched him! So go ahead and call the police, go ahead and tell them that you allowed YOUR new badge that I gave you to be stolen and that someone tried to kill you in a place CLEARLY warning you that entering is at the risk of your own life! Just leave me ALONE!!!" this argument was getting annoying. "now you've done it..." Gene said sort of quietly "all you trainers are the SAME! all you say you wanna do is fight but do you know what fighting is about? Fighting keeps you alive when someone is trying to END you! Live in your little world all you want but don't think for one second that I will let you give me orders!" she slammed the door behind her as she left

HELLO!??!?
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    Azureflame Alchemist
    Azureflame Alchemist

Male
    banning chart :

Post by keymaster of souls Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:46 pm

((aparently his computor isn't working for this and only this iste. If he doesn't keep trying I'll seriously be pissed.))
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    Azureflame Alchemist
    Azureflame Alchemist

Male
    banning chart :

Post by keymaster of souls Sun May 03, 2009 12:00 pm

April sat on the bus next to sami. She took a deep breath as the bus came to a stop. "Come on, now."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Zelda

Male
    banning chart :

Post by Rasher204 Sun May 03, 2009 12:02 pm

Sami was quietly petting Skitty, for him his present location was inconsequential, he was safe and with April-san who had been very nice to him so far, not much else mattered
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    Azureflame Alchemist
    Azureflame Alchemist

Male
    banning chart :

Post by keymaster of souls Sun May 03, 2009 12:06 pm

The two left the bus and entered the middle of Olive City. April looked to sami. "Let's find somewhere to stay. Then we'll look around, okay?" April told sami.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Zelda

Male
    banning chart :

Post by Rasher204 Sun May 03, 2009 12:09 pm

Sami nodded obediently, the voices were being particularly "nice" to hi today so far and he was in a good mood so he set off in his own VERY cute way to find a hotel of something like it accompanied by his faithful pokemon friends.
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    Azureflame Alchemist
    Azureflame Alchemist

Male
    banning chart :

Post by keymaster of souls Sun May 03, 2009 12:11 pm

April searched the town until she found a nice hotel. She checked in then looked around for sami.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Zelda

Male
    banning chart :

Post by Rasher204 Sun May 03, 2009 12:17 pm

Sami had stumbled across a very scary looking building, though he was at the back of the highly dangerous Steel gym he had no idea of that fact, a man in an eyepatch stood by the door "umm... mister pirate man?" he asked shyly "i-is this a hotel?"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    Azureflame Alchemist
    Azureflame Alchemist

Male
    banning chart :

Post by keymaster of souls Sun May 03, 2009 12:19 pm

April looked around. "Sami? Where are you?"
    ((you didn't give me much.))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Zelda

Male
    banning chart :

Post by Rasher204 Sun May 03, 2009 12:23 pm

"WOAH! what a cutie! STRIKE!" (yes its a DGM reference shut up) z"no Im afraid this is a gym darling but may I ask your name?" Sami became even more shy "S-Sami..." he said before quickly ducking out of their and meeting up with April, he was sort of nervious looking ((sorry Im mkaing another character for this place!))
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    Azureflame Alchemist
    Azureflame Alchemist

Male
    banning chart :

Post by keymaster of souls Sun May 03, 2009 12:25 pm

((s' fine.))

April looked sami over and saw his nervousness. She gave him a little hug and asked "What's wrong?"
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Zelda

Male
    banning chart :

Post by Rasher204 Sun May 03, 2009 12:27 pm

"nothing.... that place is scary, thats all..." he said as Mr. Bun, now pressed between them, let out yet another ear piecing screech
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    Azureflame Alchemist
    Azureflame Alchemist

Male
    banning chart :

Post by keymaster of souls Sun May 03, 2009 1:06 pm

April covered her ears. "Please make him stop."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Zelda

Male
    banning chart :

Post by Rasher204 Sun May 03, 2009 1:09 pm

Sami tussled the thing in his arms much like a mother dose with her newborn until he calmed down "did you find anywhere april-san?" he asked in the most respectful way possible
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    Azureflame Alchemist
    Azureflame Alchemist

Male
    banning chart :

Post by keymaster of souls Sun May 03, 2009 1:12 pm

April rubbed her temples. "Yes, I did. I checked in, too." She took a deep breath. "Okay, what made you so scared?"
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Zelda

Male
    banning chart :

Post by Rasher204 Sun May 03, 2009 1:13 pm

"a pirate" he said not knowing that was totally nonsensical
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    Azureflame Alchemist
    Azureflame Alchemist

Male
    banning chart :

Post by keymaster of souls Sun May 03, 2009 1:15 pm

April raised an eyebrow. "Okay then...Well, where was this "pirate"?"
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Zelda

Male
    banning chart :

Post by Rasher204 Sun May 03, 2009 1:16 pm

"behind that place" he said gesturing to the gym despite not knowing what a gym was
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    Azureflame Alchemist
    Azureflame Alchemist

Male
    banning chart :

Post by keymaster of souls Sun May 03, 2009 1:21 pm

April looked at the gym. "Hm...Lwt's go find this man. I'll give him a talk on manners." she said, walking towards the gym.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content