Sincerely,
Admin - Zeldaman

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pkmn RP

Please log in or Register, thank you.
Sincerely,
Admin - Zeldaman

Pkmn RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon is awesome

3 posters

Cassie The Joker of Crime part one

Admin-Zeldaman
    Admin-Zeldaman
    WEBMASTER!!!!!!!!!!
    WEBMASTER!!!!!!!!!!

Male
    Number of posts : 2020
    banning chart :
    Cassie The Joker of Crime part one Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Cassie The Joker of Crime part one Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-19

Cassie The Joker of Crime part one Empty Cassie The Joker of Crime part one

Post by Admin-Zeldaman Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:05 pm

it was a very lonely day without the members of Team Rogue there except Cassie, so she was hopibg somebody would stop by the gym & fight
    Admin-Zeldaman
    Admin-Zeldaman
    WEBMASTER!!!!!!!!!!
    WEBMASTER!!!!!!!!!!

Male
    banning chart :
    Cassie The Joker of Crime part one Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Cassie The Joker of Crime part one Right_bar_bleue

Cassie The Joker of Crime part one Empty Re: Cassie The Joker of Crime part one

Post by Admin-Zeldaman Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:07 pm

an hour had past with no one coming into the gym so she put her ipod on & listened to the pokerap for the johto region & walked out the door
    (open posting)
    Admin-Zeldaman
    Admin-Zeldaman
    WEBMASTER!!!!!!!!!!
    WEBMASTER!!!!!!!!!!

Male
    banning chart :

Post by Admin-Zeldaman Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:16 pm

"hmph I can't believe no one came for a gym badge, the ninth one to be exact, they must know that I'm more powerful than the others."Cassie said to herself
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Zelda

Male
    Number of posts : 3016
    banning chart :
    Cassie The Joker of Crime part one Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Cassie The Joker of Crime part one Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-21

Post by Rasher204 Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:19 pm

((if this is a gym thread please name it the name of the gym as I have))
    Admin-Zeldaman
    Admin-Zeldaman
    WEBMASTER!!!!!!!!!!
    WEBMASTER!!!!!!!!!!

Male
    banning chart :

Post by Admin-Zeldaman Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:20 pm

((okay))
    Admin-Zeldaman
    Admin-Zeldaman
    WEBMASTER!!!!!!!!!!
    WEBMASTER!!!!!!!!!!

Male
    banning chart :

Post by Admin-Zeldaman Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:21 pm

((hold on a minute, my plan of this thread is not to be a gym thread))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Zelda

Male
    banning chart :
    Cassie The Joker of Crime part one Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Cassie The Joker of Crime part one Right_bar_bleue

Post by Rasher204 Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:25 pm

((oh then carry on, Im afraid all my characters are in other role plays at present))
    Admin-Zeldaman
    Admin-Zeldaman
    WEBMASTER!!!!!!!!!!
    WEBMASTER!!!!!!!!!!

Male
    banning chart :

Post by Admin-Zeldaman Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:35 pm

((I know))
    Cassie then turned around & noticed two team rocket goons were following & then said"I'm not coming back!" then Butch said"heh you think that is why we are following you!We are after you because of your pokemon!"then James said"yeah, but first we must sing it!"then he laughed maniacly, then they sang team rocket double trouble, while that was going on she pulled out Regice from his dark ball, which makes him look creepier, & then did hyper beam, then team rocket paused & then said"LOoks like team rocket is blasting of again!""Pathetic dwebs!"Cassie said then called back Regice
    Admin-Zeldaman
    Admin-Zeldaman
    WEBMASTER!!!!!!!!!!
    WEBMASTER!!!!!!!!!!

Male
    banning chart :

Post by Admin-Zeldaman Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:39 pm

"I gotta keep watching out for those goons."She said going to GoldenRod department store
    Admin-Zeldaman
    Admin-Zeldaman
    WEBMASTER!!!!!!!!!!
    WEBMASTER!!!!!!!!!!

Male
    banning chart :

Post by Admin-Zeldaman Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:42 pm

She got to the department store & bought some darkballs in the basement, then she started hearing the Guardians song in her head for no reason, well there is a reason but she doesn't know it
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    Azureflame Alchemist
    Azureflame Alchemist

Male
    Number of posts : 1615
    banning chart :

Post by keymaster of souls Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:28 pm

Spencer was rolling around town, doing well...absolutely nothing. Not bored, no. He's a little too energetic.
    Admin-Zeldaman
    Admin-Zeldaman
    WEBMASTER!!!!!!!!!!
    WEBMASTER!!!!!!!!!!

Male
    banning chart :

Post by Admin-Zeldaman Sun May 03, 2009 12:54 pm

as Al was walking down to the new gym he bumped into Cassie & said" Oh I'm so sorry, wait aren't you the new gym's gym leader?""why you know your stuff, are you thinking of a gym battle?""um no I'm thinking of joining, may I please?! I beg of you!""let me see your pokemon, then I'll give you the correct pokemon if it's not they're not the type, & you can put your other pokemon in the PC.""go Pachy!" a red light came out of the pokeball then a pachirisu appeared"hm this will not do! go to the back room in the gym & a guy will give you six pokemon that are fit for the gym.""yes.. er um, your name? My name is Al""I'll tell you my name later, just go."
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    Azureflame Alchemist
    Azureflame Alchemist

Male
    banning chart :

Post by keymaster of souls Sun May 03, 2009 1:05 pm

Spencer kept rollung around, but decided to buy a jar of pickles to eat.
    Admin-Zeldaman
    Admin-Zeldaman
    WEBMASTER!!!!!!!!!!
    WEBMASTER!!!!!!!!!!

Male
    banning chart :

Post by Admin-Zeldaman Mon May 04, 2009 7:09 pm

Al made it & the goon named Stencel gave him a few new pokemon, the pokemon where.... Snorunt, pidgey, & glaceon, he did not nickname them, & they were in ultra balls, they carried nothing ETC, Al then turned around to see Cassie which said with a shadow over her eyes & dim voice "Welcome Team Rogue member Al! I am your boss Commander Cassie!" "alright I always wanted to be apart of a bad guy team!" then Cassie was shocked because no one actually excepted the duty but this guy did
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    Azureflame Alchemist
    Azureflame Alchemist

Male
    banning chart :

Post by keymaster of souls Mon May 04, 2009 7:27 pm

Spencer was wheeling around a little bit again, but one hand was holding a crunchy pickle. "Yum." then he found a place that said "Gym". Hm...workouts are good. trhen he rolled inside expecting to see a benchpress and other weights.
    Admin-Zeldaman
    Admin-Zeldaman
    WEBMASTER!!!!!!!!!!
    WEBMASTER!!!!!!!!!!

Male
    banning chart :

Post by Admin-Zeldaman Mon May 04, 2009 7:31 pm

Cassie heared the door open then she got to the gym leader stepping place mat & told five people to get in there places, Al was the weakest so she put him in front, or so she thought he was
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    Azureflame Alchemist
    Azureflame Alchemist

Male
    banning chart :

Post by keymaster of souls Mon May 04, 2009 7:39 pm

Spencer looked around. "Oh...I misunderstood. I thought I could lift some weights."
    Admin-Zeldaman
    Admin-Zeldaman
    WEBMASTER!!!!!!!!!!
    WEBMASTER!!!!!!!!!!

Male
    banning chart :

Post by Admin-Zeldaman Tue May 05, 2009 4:35 pm

"You cannot fight your way out of a gym battle once you come in to the gym."Cassie said then the door all of a sudden locked behind Spencer
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    Azureflame Alchemist
    Azureflame Alchemist

Male
    banning chart :

Post by keymaster of souls Tue May 05, 2009 7:40 pm

Spencer squeazed the pickle jar intro his chest. "They're MY pickles!"
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Zelda

Male
    banning chart :

Post by Rasher204 Wed May 06, 2009 8:01 pm

"silly girl, if you want pickles why not go and BUY some hmhmhmmmm" said Lord Jamerson as the pickle stand he had evidently purchased was slamed through the door weageing it open "I for won hat thethings" he said kicking a pickle over to the pervios owner whom whent to pick it up "STOP THEIF!" he said tossing a pokeball to his head "s-sorry sir" "as you should be, but you may leave me now" the former pickle stand man ran off with his bag of money "nice gym, I think I'll buy it"
    Admin-Zeldaman
    Admin-Zeldaman
    WEBMASTER!!!!!!!!!!
    WEBMASTER!!!!!!!!!!

Male
    banning chart :

Post by Admin-Zeldaman Sat May 09, 2009 10:29 pm

((um I posted something then it totally got off topic.))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Zelda

Male
    banning chart :

Post by Rasher204 Sat May 09, 2009 10:33 pm

Rasher204 wrote:"silly girl, if you want pickles why not go and BUY some hmhmhmmmm" said Lord Jamerson as the pickle stand he had evidently purchased was slamed through the door weageing it open "I for won hat thethings" he said kicking a pickle over to the pervios owner whom whent to pick it up "STOP THEIF!" he said tossing a pokeball to his head "s-sorry sir" "as you should be, but you may leave me now" the former pickle stand man ran off with his bag of money "nice gym, I think I'll buy it"

((thats a character entering not off topic))
    Admin-Zeldaman
    Admin-Zeldaman
    WEBMASTER!!!!!!!!!!
    WEBMASTER!!!!!!!!!!

Male
    banning chart :

Post by Admin-Zeldaman Sat May 09, 2009 10:35 pm

((I know but when key posted it was off topic because he randomly said"Those are my pickles!"))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Zelda

Male
    banning chart :

Post by Rasher204 Sat May 09, 2009 10:37 pm

((that was his character making a miscalculation as to why he was being detained))
    Admin-Zeldaman
    Admin-Zeldaman
    WEBMASTER!!!!!!!!!!
    WEBMASTER!!!!!!!!!!

Male
    banning chart :

Post by Admin-Zeldaman Sat May 09, 2009 10:38 pm

((oh okay))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:34 am