Sincerely,
Admin - Zeldaman

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pkmn RP

Please log in or Register, thank you.
Sincerely,
Admin - Zeldaman

Pkmn RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon is awesome

3 posters

The Olive city Steel Gym: Earn the Mineral badge!

PorcupineMan
    PorcupineMan
    7 sages
    7 sages

Number of posts : 603
    banning chart :
    The Olive city Steel Gym: Earn the Mineral badge! - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Olive city Steel Gym: Earn the Mineral badge! - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-22

The Olive city Steel Gym: Earn the Mineral badge! - Page 5 Empty Re: The Olive city Steel Gym: Earn the Mineral badge!

Post by PorcupineMan Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:51 pm

Chad walked around, and Hank passed by, He rushed past, and stole some stuff from Chad's pockets. He got nothing but a photograph, but Chad didn't notice. Chad realized he snapped, and followed the man "Look, normally I wouldn't be so angry, but someone kind've tried to kill me..."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Zelda

Male
    Number of posts : 3016
    banning chart :
    The Olive city Steel Gym: Earn the Mineral badge! - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Olive city Steel Gym: Earn the Mineral badge! - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-21

The Olive city Steel Gym: Earn the Mineral badge! - Page 5 Empty Re: The Olive city Steel Gym: Earn the Mineral badge!

Post by Rasher204 Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:53 pm

he pointed to the gym "from there?"
    PorcupineMan
    PorcupineMan
    7 sages
    7 sages

banning chart :

Post by PorcupineMan Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:55 pm

"yes... interesting story though..." Chad said, "I'll tell you later..."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Zelda

Male
    banning chart :

Post by Rasher204 Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:57 pm

this was important "absolutely beautiful girl? long Sandy hair?"
    PorcupineMan
    PorcupineMan
    7 sages
    7 sages

banning chart :

Post by PorcupineMan Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:00 pm

"Yes... she threw a trench knife at my throat when I wasn't looking..." Chad said, he wanted to say more about her, but he didn't know enough.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Zelda

Male
    banning chart :

Post by Rasher204 Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:03 pm

Gene understood now "oh thats Mriah-chan

Last edited by Rasher204 on Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    PorcupineMan
    PorcupineMan
    7 sages
    7 sages

banning chart :

Post by PorcupineMan Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:07 pm

"Hm... I actually need to talk to her. Somebody stole a badge and she doesn't know..." Chad said, "It's odd, I'm mad at her, but I also want to have a battle with her."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Zelda

Male
    banning chart :

Post by Rasher204 Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:11 pm

((parts (whole chunks) of my posts are being deleted! and editing is not fixing it!))
    PorcupineMan
    PorcupineMan
    7 sages
    7 sages

banning chart :

Post by PorcupineMan Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:13 pm

((??))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Zelda

Male
    banning chart :

Post by Rasher204 Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:14 pm

((I KNOW! he didn't finish his sentence it was "-she takes that literally *points to sign* but still what a hottie!"))
    PorcupineMan
    PorcupineMan
    7 sages
    7 sages

banning chart :

Post by PorcupineMan Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:18 pm

((still weird...))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Zelda

Male
    banning chart :

Post by Rasher204 Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:18 pm

((your responce... has it changed?))
    PorcupineMan
    PorcupineMan
    7 sages
    7 sages

banning chart :

Post by PorcupineMan Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:20 pm

((analyzing statement, alteration in statement: 0%))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Zelda

Male
    banning chart :

Post by Rasher204 Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:22 pm

"Im a good friend of her's. My Name is Gene... but once she sets her mind to something thats about it, its also not a good idea to get her mad, maybe in a few weeks shell have fogoten you as long as nothing special happened during your fight"
    PorcupineMan
    PorcupineMan
    7 sages
    7 sages

banning chart :

Post by PorcupineMan Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:24 pm

"Well, she broke a rule, so she gave me the badge, but I refused. So she threw a trench knife at me." Chad explained, "My name's Dexton, Chad Dexton."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Zelda

Male
    banning chart :

Post by Rasher204 Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:28 pm

"oh thats really not good.... I wouldn't come back for at least a year... she would have to be REALLY mad at someone to try to kill them, but are you sure she was aiming for you, I mean she usually aims to just barley MISS you...." he fidgeted with his eye-patch "also Id spend that year learining to fight, she respects that"
    PorcupineMan
    PorcupineMan
    7 sages
    7 sages

banning chart :

Post by PorcupineMan Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:32 pm

"I don't need to learn how to fight, I'm a sports star." Chad said, this seemed kind of super, but he had his reasons.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Zelda

Male
    banning chart :

Post by Rasher204 Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:34 pm

"well do what ever you want, but Id stay clear of Mariah for a while" he turned and entered the gym she wouldent be happy from the looks of things, maybe he could chear her up
    PorcupineMan
    PorcupineMan
    7 sages
    7 sages

banning chart :

Post by PorcupineMan Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:38 pm

"I could listen to you... but if I was being resonable, I wouldn't have given up football." Chad said, hoping that this Gene character could help him out, and maybe get a rematch with the gym leader.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Zelda

Male
    banning chart :

Post by Rasher204 Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:51 pm

Gene walked in to the gym and pulled himself up on to the top of the walls "Mariah-chaaaan?" the room had been smashed and painted red in some places.... weird.

At last he found her in her dress outside the back of the gym "mariah-chan you look wonder-" punch in the face "*gack* and still very strong" he quickly composed himself "whatsamatter?" she seemed lost in though and even a but angry "I lost on a technicality again, the son of a b1tch wouldn't even take the badge that he cheated off of me...." her voice became a bit sad "it was like.... I wasnt even worth fighting, what was the point in throwing away the fight AND the badge you know? .... Am I losing my edge?" this wasnt good, anger was normal for her, this quietness wasn't "hay now... thats not why we're here remember? People like that dont understand how we do things here, thats not your fault" she sighed "I know but Im suppose to prepare trainers for the league, how are they going to advance if they cant go up against someone who breaks their rules? Do they think team rocket gives a crap about RULES?" "look, why dont we just forget all that for a while, wanna fight?" She smiled faintly "sure"
    PorcupineMan
    PorcupineMan
    7 sages
    7 sages

banning chart :

Post by PorcupineMan Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:01 pm

Chad was thinking as hard as he could, about Mariah. She seemed strange, and made him think about many things. What do I do against someone who cheats? I beat them at their game? no, then I'm just like them. I have to crush them without compromising. Compromising is improper, no impossible. I must become more than who I am, I must be the best. For my father. After thinking, Chad banged his head on a pole and knocked out one of his front-teeth. Why is everything so dramatic all of a sudden?
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Zelda

Male
    banning chart :

Post by Rasher204 Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:09 pm

A short time later Mariah and Gene were fighting, it was good to meet ones old sparing partnewr after a period of training seprtly, the new techniques they aquired serving to stir things up Mariah's stype of imporvosed martal and weapons combat contrasting well with his honed fencsing, in this situation MAriah was truly in her own habitat, it was amazing to see her fight, though so young she had the experiance of some one much older than herself, both of them did, bother had similar upbrinings
    PorcupineMan
    PorcupineMan
    7 sages
    7 sages

banning chart :

Post by PorcupineMan Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:03 am

Chad saw them fighting and it was actually pretty interesting, if not exciting. Now Chad liked sports, so at first he was going to write it off, but he convinced himself that it could be a sport if he thought it was. He wiped some of the blood from his teeth over his face and asked, " can you teach me?" He laughed on the inside and put on his best lying face. "I got mugged trying to go to a hotel, and they took my stuff." Chad hoped it would work, he didn't want to be called weak, he wanted to be strong, with or without pokemon.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Zelda

Male
    banning chart :

Post by Rasher204 Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:27 am

unfortunitly they were in no position to be destracted, they were using REAL weapons, if they turned to talk to him the other person might accednttaly KILL them, Mariah stepd forward past a thrusing motion and did a sumersault on the ground to avoid the seconnd motion throwing a knife whcih was blacked with the bottom of the handle of his sword then when he was preacupied he was pushed back by a volly of slashes with two knives before knocked in to a wall "awe come in, you let me win again!" Gene got up slowly rubing his head "no I didnt" he really didnt then their attention tunred to this guy "Im sorry what is it now?"
    PorcupineMan
    PorcupineMan
    7 sages
    7 sages

banning chart :

Post by PorcupineMan Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:28 pm

"Uh... nothing..." He said, and then continued, "actually, can you teach me to fight?" He was hoping they'd say yes, "I think someone plans on killing me" he whispered to Gene, hinting at the fact that Mariah already tried once.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content