Sincerely,
Admin - Zeldaman

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pkmn RP

Please log in or Register, thank you.
Sincerely,
Admin - Zeldaman

Pkmn RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon is awesome

3 posters

The Olive city Steel Gym: Earn the Mineral badge!

PorcupineMan
    PorcupineMan
    7 sages
    7 sages

Number of posts : 603
    banning chart :
    The Olive city Steel Gym: Earn the Mineral badge! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Olive city Steel Gym: Earn the Mineral badge! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-22

The Olive city Steel Gym: Earn the Mineral badge! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Olive city Steel Gym: Earn the Mineral badge!

Post by PorcupineMan Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:15 pm

((Then can I double post?))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Zelda

Male
    Number of posts : 3016
    banning chart :
    The Olive city Steel Gym: Earn the Mineral badge! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Olive city Steel Gym: Earn the Mineral badge! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-21

The Olive city Steel Gym: Earn the Mineral badge! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Olive city Steel Gym: Earn the Mineral badge!

Post by Rasher204 Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:16 pm

((YES))
    PorcupineMan
    PorcupineMan
    7 sages
    7 sages

banning chart :

Post by PorcupineMan Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:46 pm

Chad stormed after her, he really wanted to give her a piece of his mind. He could get her arrested, that would be an accetable thing to do to someone who threw a trench knife at your neck.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Zelda

Male
    banning chart :

Post by Rasher204 Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:14 pm

Mariah waited for this person to get right up close to her, ignoring his shouting, then when he was just in range she though a punch to his face spinning to face him, then pretended to realize who he was "oh, Im terribly sorry, you really can not sneak up on me like that! I was in the army you know" she extended a hand to pick him up (if he had fallen down) "are you alright?" this was so obviously an act, or was it?
    PorcupineMan
    PorcupineMan
    7 sages
    7 sages

banning chart :

Post by PorcupineMan Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:16 pm

((Is she talking to chad???))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Zelda

Male
    banning chart :

Post by Rasher204 Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:18 pm

((hank left, their the only ones here))
    PorcupineMan
    PorcupineMan
    7 sages
    7 sages

banning chart :

Post by PorcupineMan Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:30 pm

((Silly me))
    "Can it lady. Do you honestly believe I'm gonna fall for your act after you threw a knife at me? I'm not an idiot, I have a brain. Now next time you try to act so great, be a good sport. Shut up or put up, but don't break the rules you support and then cling to your job. Now, if you want to do something productive, then by all means go ahead, but don't try to take my life and then be my friend. If the knife didn't cut it, why did you think sorry would?" Chad was angry, and he had every right to be.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Zelda

Male
    banning chart :

Post by Rasher204 Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:33 pm

"you snuck up on me, I cant help instint" she said pulling him up, and besides I wasnt aming for you anyway" in reality she did not care much about her job, only that it represented fighting, the one thing that gave her a reason to exist, she was sure this person had other reasons, so why stay here bothering her, he won so what more did he want?
    PorcupineMan
    PorcupineMan
    7 sages
    7 sages

banning chart :

Post by PorcupineMan Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:43 pm

"ha. And you call me weak. The greatest strength of all is self control, not how quickly you can kill someone." He laughed, "If it weren't for dear old dad, I wouldn't even have to deal with characters like you." Chad brushed dust off his chest, and straightened his bandanna, "now then... you owe me a favor, or a trip to jail... last time I checked attempt at murder is a felony..." Chad wanted her to feel bad, Chad thought she deserved too.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Zelda

Male
    banning chart :

Post by Rasher204 Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:45 pm

the doors locked as they closed "right, but not self defence" she said walking away not careing what this person did really, if she culdnot fight what was the point in being free? If she were arrested she would be able to fight more, thats what she wanted, wasnt it?
    PorcupineMan
    PorcupineMan
    7 sages
    7 sages

banning chart :

Post by PorcupineMan Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:49 pm

"Self defence? You think you're some great fighting fanatic don't you? You probably watch all the boxing matches on t.v. and go to the fight all the time huh? Well, in solitary you don't get any fun like that." Chad said, he had been around her long enough to know that she liked fighting, or at least seemed to.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Zelda

Male
    banning chart :

Post by Rasher204 Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:52 pm

"I cant contrull your actons, if I was going to kill you yu would be dead already, if you feal that Im lieing then I cant do a thing about t=it, our fight is over, go home! I dont see why you're stalking me"
    PorcupineMan
    PorcupineMan
    7 sages
    7 sages

banning chart :

Post by PorcupineMan Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:56 pm

"If you could've killed me, the knife would've done it's job. The fight's not over until I earn that badge, so get back in that room and prepare to lose." Chad said in a cocky fasion, "don't be so proud as to think I'm stalking you. I just want to set things straight."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Zelda

Male
    banning chart :

Post by Rasher204 Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:04 pm

"you DID win remember?" she REALLY wanted to knock some manners in to this guy but she was in no position to do so, even Mariah knew to pick her battles "I honestly dont know what your problem is, but Im done fighting for today, after that display earlier Ive temporarily lost my appetite for combat"
    PorcupineMan
    PorcupineMan
    7 sages
    7 sages

banning chart :

Post by PorcupineMan Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:06 pm

"Shouldn't you at least put away that turret from the battle field? I don't want some random kid to find it and kill his friends..." He said. He remembered that he didn't have the badge, and wanted any reason to go "earn" it.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Zelda

Male
    banning chart :

Post by Rasher204 Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:09 pm

"the bullets are rubber... they wont kill anyone,just a few weeks in the hospital,and besides, I have a sighn posted out fron for a reason 'enter at the risk of your own life' I mean that" she opend to door to the womens locor room and steped inside "goodbye" it slamed shut
    PorcupineMan
    PorcupineMan
    7 sages
    7 sages

banning chart :

Post by PorcupineMan Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:11 pm

He wanted more than anything to prove he wasn't weak so he was waiting for her to come out. He looked around and sat down right by the door. Dad, if it weren't for you, I wouldn't be in this mess right about now. I wish you could do this instead. Chad pulled out a picture of a man, looked at it for a second and put it away.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Zelda

Male
    banning chart :

Post by Rasher204 Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:16 pm

She wasnt coming out, in fact tshe had left the building though a room after it, he had no way of knowing
    PorcupineMan
    PorcupineMan
    7 sages
    7 sages

banning chart :

Post by PorcupineMan Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:38 pm

He got bored, and decided to go check out the gym. The next time he would be the one prepared, he started marking things in red spray paint. He had marked the ideal spots for each attack, when he noticed the badge was gone. That was weird. He didn't know what to do, so he ran to a phone book. He got the gym's number, but that wouldn't help.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Zelda

Male
    banning chart :

Post by Rasher204 Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:50 pm

((hold up Im about to post a char))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Zelda

Male
    banning chart :

Post by Rasher204 Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:24 pm

Gene was walking towards the gym with a bag thrown over his shoulder when he passed Chad "good mourning!" he said with a smile
    PorcupineMan
    PorcupineMan
    7 sages
    7 sages

banning chart :

Post by PorcupineMan Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:27 pm

"I wouldn't say it's a good morning..." Chad was frustrated. He saw a crate on the ground and kicked it angrily, "Leeches!!!!" he declared in anger. He didn't know who had stolen the badge, but he wanted to hurt someone, and they were the perfect target.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Zelda

Male
    banning chart :

Post by Rasher204 Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:29 pm

"my my, what you need is a girlfriend!" he said nudging his arm with his elbow "eh?" he was going in to the gym but that could wait a minute
    PorcupineMan
    PorcupineMan
    7 sages
    7 sages

banning chart :

Post by PorcupineMan Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:36 pm

Chad was incredibly angry, so he said something that crossed the line so much that I have blurred out "If that's what I need, Then you need #@%@%!#!$@*!!!!" Chad said at him. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go kill a thief."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Zelda

Male
    banning chart :

Post by Rasher204 Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:47 pm

"what's his problem" he said to himself walking in to the gym and jumping up to the walls "Mariah-chaaaaan

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content