Sincerely,
Admin - Zeldaman

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pkmn RP

Please log in or Register, thank you.
Sincerely,
Admin - Zeldaman

Pkmn RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon is awesome

3 posters

The Olive city Steel Gym: Earn the Mineral badge!

Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Zelda

Male
    Number of posts : 3016
    banning chart :
    The Olive city Steel Gym: Earn the Mineral badge! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Olive city Steel Gym: Earn the Mineral badge! - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-21

The Olive city Steel Gym: Earn the Mineral badge! - Page 7 Empty Re: The Olive city Steel Gym: Earn the Mineral badge!

Post by Rasher204 Sun May 03, 2009 1:24 pm

Gene stood behind the gym talking to himself "definitely my type..." and so on but then again "girl" was his type

Inside the Gym Mariah wait for more trainers to fight, perhaps THEY would grasp the less on she was teaching

Sami followed quietly
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    Azureflame Alchemist
    Azureflame Alchemist

Male
    Number of posts : 1615
    banning chart :
    The Olive city Steel Gym: Earn the Mineral badge! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Olive city Steel Gym: Earn the Mineral badge! - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

The Olive city Steel Gym: Earn the Mineral badge! - Page 7 Empty Re: The Olive city Steel Gym: Earn the Mineral badge!

Post by keymaster of souls Sun May 03, 2009 1:26 pm

April walked until she found a man with an eyepatch. "Sir, I'd like a talk with you."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Zelda

Male
    banning chart :

Post by Rasher204 Sun May 03, 2009 1:27 pm

"yes?" he asked with equal flamboyant heterosexual gusto as he had with all other women that had came his way

Sami hid behind April like some sort of toddler
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    Azureflame Alchemist
    Azureflame Alchemist

Male
    banning chart :

Post by keymaster of souls Sun May 03, 2009 1:30 pm

April stared at him. "Why exactly are you frightening sami? Who are you to do such things?"
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Zelda

Male
    banning chart :

Post by Rasher204 Sun May 03, 2009 1:33 pm

At the mention of the "girl" he had met earlier Gene became (if this was even possible) more flamboyant strait "she is as a dove, to approach her to quickly could mean to lose such a beauty, far be it from me to have trod upon such a wilting flour! Please tell her that my intentions could not have been-" he continued to rant
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    Azureflame Alchemist
    Azureflame Alchemist

Male
    banning chart :

Post by keymaster of souls Sun May 03, 2009 1:35 pm

April had to interupt. "How old are you?" And what's the cutoff date for child abuse...
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Zelda

Male
    banning chart :

Post by Rasher204 Sun May 03, 2009 1:36 pm

((Im actually going to adjust Sami's age soon....))
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    Azureflame Alchemist
    Azureflame Alchemist

Male
    banning chart :

Post by keymaster of souls Sun May 03, 2009 1:38 pm

((okay. Still, please post.))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Zelda

Male
    banning chart :

Post by Rasher204 Sun May 03, 2009 1:40 pm

"fifteen.." he began about to continue spouting very bad love poetry
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    Azureflame Alchemist
    Azureflame Alchemist

Male
    banning chart :

Post by keymaster of souls Sun May 03, 2009 1:46 pm

"Shut up, you incredibly verbose young man." April said, ready to punch this kid. "honestly, all this won't ever get you anywhere in life. Stop being a typical male fifteen year old."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Zelda

Male
    banning chart :

Post by Rasher204 Sun May 03, 2009 1:54 pm

Then Sami accidentally made an odd squealing noise, something had licked him! The pink Lickitung, apparently finding him tasty continued to lick at him Until Sami was in a rather chaotic state "ILL SAVE YOU!" cried mr thinks with his dick and not his brain as he brandished a foil at the thing when Sami spread himself over it as a Shield "no stop!" Gene was in a state of depression "of cource how could I have been so stupid, the pure heart of a woman like you would never-" more ranting
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    Azureflame Alchemist
    Azureflame Alchemist

Male
    banning chart :

Post by keymaster of souls Sun May 03, 2009 4:09 pm

April looked at gene. "Woman? Okay, I could see girl, but this young man is neither."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Zelda

Male
    banning chart :

Post by Rasher204 Sun May 03, 2009 4:55 pm

"SLANDER!" he clearly not willing to listen until he actually got a handful but we all know THAT wasn't going to happen any time soon, perhaps it was just better to let him suffer for his ignorance. He turned to Sami who was busy making friends with a rather thick Lickitung who was still tying to establish weather or not he was food, "Sami-chan someone as delicate and sweet as you has to be a woman am I right?" Sami was very quiet for a moment, as if in pain. The voices were SCREAMING at him for the first time in a long time and it hurt very badly, he would have done anything to appease them "y-yes I am a girl..." he said sounding defeated though Gene interpreted his shaking as shyness
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    Azureflame Alchemist
    Azureflame Alchemist

Male
    banning chart :

Post by keymaster of souls Sun May 03, 2009 4:58 pm

April was a little shocked he didn't tell the truth to gene. Well then, I'll at least stop bad things from happening. April grabbed the bakc of gene's collar. "Hands to yourself. Remember that." then she left go.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Zelda

Male
    banning chart :

Post by Rasher204 Sun May 03, 2009 6:39 pm

Margret appeared from within he walls of her gym and made her presence known with a particularly hard blow to Gene's head "Im sorry he hits on anything with a vagina" she said as if apologizing for a pet "I've told him not to bother people before..." she said eyeing their pokemon "is he okay?" asked Sami who was actually still afraid of this scary pirate man whom the voices seemed to like a whole lot "who him? yeah his scull is thicker than a brick wall" Gene was just happy to be surrounded by women and be knocked free from April "but I can tell he was making you feel uncomfortable so I hit him but thats nothing new to him" Gene spoke n a half dead sounding tone "never before has a man been as lucky as to have two true loves!" Mariah Kicked him in the spine with a quick stomping motion "YOU DONT EVEN HAVE ONE!.... well anyway my name is Mariah the gym leader here, I dont suppose either of you are trainers are you?"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    Azureflame Alchemist
    Azureflame Alchemist

Male
    banning chart :

Post by keymaster of souls Sun May 03, 2009 6:42 pm

((why not april? Just say she's too old...Itid be funny.))
    April looked calmly to mariah. "I happen to be a trainer young lady but I never challenge gyms."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Zelda

Male
    banning chart :

Post by Rasher204 Sun May 03, 2009 6:48 pm

((set it up for me))

Mariah smiled "then we can commiserate, every single trainer that comes in here is a stray eyed little enthusiast that thinks that because they trained a ratata to bite that they can take on an entire league, but the second I break one of their rules they fall apart and refuse to fight m, Do they they think that team rocket cares about rules as much as they do or something? Anyway its nice to see a trainer who's NOT obsessed with beating the league for no reason"

Sami hugged the Lickitung as it mooed sudden;y! wait... they did NOT go Moo!
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    Azureflame Alchemist
    Azureflame Alchemist

Male
    banning chart :

Post by keymaster of souls Sun May 03, 2009 6:53 pm

April grinned. "I battle just for that reason. These trainers today think the whole world will come to them on a siolver platter. I mkae them regret thinking like that." she adjusted her glasses then turned to gene. "You young man are in serious need of something better to do in your life. The whole world isn't only getting into a cutie's pants. No, it's about living a life."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Zelda

Male
    banning chart :

Post by Rasher204 Sun May 03, 2009 7:01 pm

Gene rolled to an upright position, unfazed by any injury so far "beautiful women ARE my life granny" he said plainly while abusing his eye-patch when Mariah, who actually liked this new person sent him back to the ground just as quickly as he stood up

Sami was rubbing the Lickitung's belly "Ill call you mr moo" he said smiling as it licked him for about the fortieth time and letting out a small giggle, Mr. bun seemed to like this new friend
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    Azureflame Alchemist
    Azureflame Alchemist

Male
    banning chart :

Post by keymaster of souls Sun May 03, 2009 7:07 pm

Gene was down, but April was pissed. She stomped on him fifty times. "I'm twenty-three thank tyou very much you unruly little pest!"
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Zelda

Male
    banning chart :

Post by Rasher204 Sun May 03, 2009 7:12 pm

Gene again ignored this but Sami didn't, he hugged Mr. moo to him as he turned and asked innocently "why is everyone fighting?" the voices were telling him to fight to but there were to many pokemon friends to quiet the voices
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    Azureflame Alchemist
    Azureflame Alchemist

Male
    banning chart :

Post by keymaster of souls Sun May 03, 2009 7:16 pm

April picked up gene to look him face to face. "Now, how old am I?"
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Zelda

Male
    banning chart :

Post by Rasher204 Sun May 03, 2009 7:21 pm

Gene spoke with complete conviction "eight years older then me" this was fact, he wasn't the type of person to be rude to women Sami tugged at April "please dont hurt each-other, it makes the voices get louder" he wispered
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls
    Azureflame Alchemist
    Azureflame Alchemist

Male
    banning chart :

Post by keymaster of souls Mon May 04, 2009 2:49 pm

April set gene down. "Calling a lady old will only get your hurt, young man." April then turned to sami. "I'm sorry, but this boy is rather unruly."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Zelda

Male
    banning chart :

Post by Rasher204 Mon May 04, 2009 2:58 pm

Sami was unsure of what to do, where as he did not like to see things get hurt this guy certainly deserved it.... so instead he went back to playing with his new friend perhaps as a defense mechanism Mr. Moo seemed to really enjoy licking things though as he imeayetly licked April

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content